Dr Bronner Body Soap Sprmnt/Pprmnt 24 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Body Soap Organic-Shikakai Spearmint /Peppermint 24 OuncesThe product is very good. The spearmint/peppermint has a very clean scent. The soap didn't ship well though. It has a slow leak from the nozzle.

I use this product on hair, body, and face. It cleans well and has a nice smell. It would be perfect if it was slightly thicker.

Buy Dr Bronner Body Soap Sprmnt/Pprmnt 24 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

This soap is a must for anyone with sensitive skin. it is the only soap, including other so called "natural" soaps that will not irritate and excessively dry your hands. the peppermint is the best scent.

Read Best Reviews of Dr Bronner Body Soap Sprmnt/Pprmnt 24 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

Simply the best line of products originated by Dr Bronner. Organic and Moisterizing at its best. I use it every day

Want Dr Bronner Body Soap Sprmnt/Pprmnt 24 oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

I liked the packaging and I liked the ingredients in the wash..but It left my skin so dry after use that I will never use this product again

0 comments:

Post a Comment