Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Ribbon Candy

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Ribbon CandyI love this smell. It just makes me happy. I am sorry that they have discontinued this item but I am delighted that I could still get it through you. I got prompt delivery and everything as expected. Thank you!!

This was a gift and it was an awesome buy and it shipped so fantastically fast and it was packed great!!!!

Buy Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Ribbon Candy Now

this is the most delicious scent eva i dunno why its not a Pocketbac or a lotion!! It smells like sweet, green and pink striped candy, and leaves a wonderful scent on your hands that stays for hours. You will be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Ribbon Candy Here

I TRIED THIS HAND SOAP OVER CHRISTMAS WHEN IT WAS ON SALE ONLINE AT BATH AND BODY WORKS AND WHEN I RECEIVED IT AND TRIED IT I LOVED THE SCENT SO MUCH THAT I TRIED TO BUY MORE BUT THEY WERE ALL OUT.GUESS IT WAS A SEASONAL ITEM,MAKES SENSE.I ONLY PAYED $3.OO FOR IT ON BATH AND BODY WORKS SITE AND PAYED MUCH MORE WHEN YOU ADD THE SHIPPING WHEN I ORDERED IT FROM A SELLER ON AMAZON BUT I HAD TO HAVE IT.I SURE HOPE BATH AND BODY WORKS CARRIES IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR,IF THEY DO I WILL DEF.ORDER MORE THAN ONE BOTTLE THIS TIME.

Want Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Ribbon Candy Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment