Cetaphil Antibacterial Cleansing Bar

Cetaphil Antibacterial Cleansing BarCetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar is indeed the optimum choice for my problem skin.

This pH balance non-soap cleansing bar is a super gentle all over body wash. I even use it on my face in lieu of shaving cream it's that soothing! The antibacterial ingredient triclosan, also helps protect my freshly shaved face.

CONS:

This stuff's pricey

Cetaphil Antibacterial Cleansing Bar is very soft and it melts away quickly once it's under the shower stream.

TIP: To reduce wastage of this pricey cleansing bar, don't lather up under the shower, lather up your washcloth instead and store your Cetaphil Cleansing Bar away from the shower (I keep mine in a covered soap dish).

Shop around on Amazon ... this product offers a few buying choices.

Hope my review was helpful ... Jeffrey A. (Jeff)

0 comments:

Post a Comment