Boots Mediterranean Body Wash 6.6 fl oz (195 ml)

Boots Mediterranean Body Wash, Bergamot, Wheatgerm & Basil 6.6 fl ozI received the bergamot/wheatgerm/basil body wash in a gift sampler of Boots products and fell in love. Boots makes several "destination" lines of productsHawaiian Island, Mediterranean, and Amazon Rain Forest. I haven't sampled the others, because Mediterranean smell was near perfect! Disclaimer time-I, for the most part, think a body wash that does an adequate job of cleaning, without drying my skin, is all that's necessary on the technical end, and the rest is about smell for me. This and the other products in the line are various combinations of ingredients with scents reminiscent of Italy in my mind. Just a drop to a hot bath turn an ordinary tub into aromatherapy heaven.

While most might give more stars, I withhold 5 stars for perfection, and I quibble with 2 minor pointsI'd like the sticker to be more easily removable from the bottle, and they've, at least recently, "electrified" the color of the soap itself. It used to be a more natural sage-y mint, and has now become an almost lime green.

I am so glad that Drugstore. com carries this product as I cannot even find it in the UK any longer. It has a wonderfully fresh scent. I hope they continue to stock this product.

Buy Boots Mediterranean Body Wash 6.6 fl oz (195 ml) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment