Earth Mama Angel Baby, Happy Mama Hand to Toe Wash 160 ml (5.3 fl. oz)

Earth Mama Angel Baby, Happy Mama Hand to Toe Wash 160 mlSmells amazing and keeps my skin clean and moisturized! I love putting natural products on my skin instead of chemicals!

I read the ingredients on everything so I felt good about using this body wash throughout my whole pregnancy and thereafter. It is a little pricey but last a very long time. I think the pump as well. It has a lovely, natural scent to it.

Buy Earth Mama Angel Baby, Happy Mama Hand to Toe Wash 160 ml (5.3 fl. oz) Now

I use this every day and it helps my skin from over drying like a lot of pregnant woman get during pregnancy... It smells nice too, without being too overbearing.... All and all a great product :) you can use it on baby too!

Read Best Reviews of Earth Mama Angel Baby, Happy Mama Hand to Toe Wash 160 ml (5.3 fl. oz) Here

Another great product from Earth Mama! This product fits our criteria for products without harsh or damaging chemicalsjust natural and organic ingredients. Also, this product has a pleasant scent that fades in about an hour so you know it's nothing artificial.

Want Earth Mama Angel Baby, Happy Mama Hand to Toe Wash 160 ml (5.3 fl. oz) Discount?

I've been searching for a good natural body wash for some time. I'm so glad I found this product. This stuff smells great (it has a light, citrus scent) and it leaves my skin feeling soft not dry.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment