Kiss My Face - Soap Liquid Reg Fragrance-Free - 9 Oz

Kiss My Face - Soap Liquid Reg Fragrance-Free - 9 OzI've used Kiss My Face liquid moisturizing soap as a hand soap everywhere in my house for several years, but this new formula seems less moisturizing. I wash my hands and forearms a lot because of my work. The previous formula always left my skin in great condition. After using the new product for a week, my skin is more dry. Also the new style of pump (and/or a thinner soap consistency?) cause the soap to overshoot my hand sometimes, splattering on the floor or wall. But the main issue is I'm not pleased that the soap seems less moisturizing. The previous product was perfect. I wish it were still available. Now I have to go looking for another brand that does the same moisturizing job as the previous Kiss My Face formula did.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment