Olay Bath 4-Bar Silk Whimsy 4 Count 4.25 Oz Each, 17-Ounce (Pack of 2)

Olay Bath 4-Bar Silk Whimsy 4 Count 4.25 Oz Each, 17-OunceWe've been using this bath bar almost exclusively this past winter and I love it! It has a nice, mild scent and has the "massaging" nubs on one side of the bar. These seem novel but do not really impress me and are not what I purchased this product for. What impresses me is the lack of itchy, dry skin that I've had in past years from using a deodorizing bath soap. I used to use baby oil after my bath to prevent this and I've not needed to since using this bar, though I still use my lotion for the drier areas like my feet and hands, and legs after shaving.

The only "con" is that it does melt away a little faster but I expect that with the higher moisturizing ingredient content. It's a wonderful bath bar! Try it.

A very good soap for dry skin. I even use it as a facial soap and it removes sunscreen and makeup very well. Products was delivered on time. Will buy again.

Buy Olay Bath 4-Bar Silk Whimsy 4 Count 4.25 Oz Each, 17-Ounce (Pack of 2) Now

omg i love this it smells soooo amaazing and it has like these massage circles on the bar that feeels soooo good i am addicted only buying this soap from now on

Read Best Reviews of Olay Bath 4-Bar Silk Whimsy 4 Count 4.25 Oz Each, 17-Ounce (Pack of 2) Here

After learning that Olay tests on animals, I switched soaps. Also, this soap does not last very long while it's creamy, it disintegrates much quicker than other bars of soap.

Want Olay Bath 4-Bar Silk Whimsy 4 Count 4.25 Oz Each, 17-Ounce (Pack of 2) Discount?

I love this bar of soap. i bought two bars in a target several months ago, thinking I could go back and buy more if I liked it.

I loved it, and could not find it anyway but on Amazon. I prefer the bar soap to the liquid, so this is perfect for me!

Save $0.01 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment