Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Organic 18-in-1 Hemp Pure Castile Liquid Soaps Baby-Mild 2 fl. oz. (Pack

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Organic 18-in-1 Hemp Pure Castile Liquid Soaps Baby-Mild 2 fl. oz.When my daughter was born she was born with a head full of hair. At 5 months she had bad cradle cap and it was hard to take care of it because of how much hair she had. I did some research and found on a blog someone talking about using this shampoo for babys cradle cap. I came onto Amazon, looked it up purchased it, tried it and after only 1 shampooing she had no more cradle cap. It definitely was magic. I didnt have to use it for her anymore so I bathed myself every day using the rest of the pack of 5. I dont know if it did anything to my skin but it worked on her hair and that was worth it to me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment