Heritage Products Castor Oil Soap

Heritage Store Castor Oil Soap, 3.5 OunceThis is the BEST soap! There are only two things I wish were different about this soap: 1) I wish the bar was bigger and/or 2) If they could make it a liquid so we don't have to clean up the soap dish it would be great, but that might change the quality of the soap. I have extremely sensitive skin, and this soap is the only soap that doesn't cause me issues. It has a very luxurious lather, not much of a scent, and works like shaving cream when I shave my legs! I've even used it to wash my hair and was satisfied. If you don't use commercial products on your hair this is a good option almost like a JR Ligget's shampoo bar. Again, a perfect option for anyone with sensitive skin or anyone practicing a chemical-free lifestyle. Received it speedy quick and no hassles with the purchase. Great transaction.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment