Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Shave Soap Refill

Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Shave Soap RefillI live to use shaving soap instead of foam creams and this is my favorite soap. I have tried a lot of soaps over the past 20 years and this is by far my favorite. I get a better shave than with cream and i like the way it smells. You also need a good brush and I like the metal bowl instead of the wooden one.

Using a Simpson's best badger brush, washing the face with a face scrub, I was ready for a great shave. I started brushing the soap and I was amazed how quickly it formed a rich lather. This soap forms a lot of lather. However, it doesn't perform as much as it foams up. The beard was not softened up much, and needlessly say the shave was hard. This soap starts up with fireworks, but ends up in disappointment. Steer clear.

Buy Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Shave Soap Refill Now

I bought this shave soap after I ran out of my Taylor of Old Bond Street sandalwood soap. The smell is incredibly pleasant and the soap creates a great, thick lather.

Read Best Reviews of Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Shave Soap Refill Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment