Aromatherapy Herbal Soap Sampler (Made with 100% Pure Essentail Oils)

Aromatherapy Herbal Soap SamplerI think that these soaps are well made and do a great job cleaning. I am not a fan of the scents that they chose to use and maybe that is the main reason I was so dissapointed. I only liked the scent lemongrass and only got mayber 6 showers out of it. The other scents were to earty and strong. The main issue for me was that the way they are packaged there is only a tiny peice of cardboard seperating each soap. The soap smells almost blend into one another to a certain extent. That being said I LOVED the lemongrass soap. I am actually planning on buying the 6 pack and using that instead of my body wash on most days. My skin feels smooth, soft and clean as a whistle. I am very irrated by a lot of soaps and this one is just beautiful. It is changing the quality of my skin. I gave the rest of the soaps to my Mom as she enjoyed the scents and didn't mind the scent bleeding. She just loves them and probably would have given the package a 5 star. I will be giving the single soap (larger size) a higher review for those very same reason

Delightful soaps. I love that it leaves your skin lightly scented these are my new day-wear scents. Especially love Patchouli and GingerBerry.

Buy Aromatherapy Herbal Soap Sampler (Made with 100% Pure Essentail Oils) Now

This was a great way to test out these soaps. I loved both the smell and the way the soaps lathered up. If you want to try before buying these samples are a great way to go!

Read Best Reviews of Aromatherapy Herbal Soap Sampler (Made with 100% Pure Essentail Oils) Here

Great little sampler of some awesome organic soaps infused with great essential oils! They all smell wonderful and will get you hooked on Plantlife products!

Want Aromatherapy Herbal Soap Sampler (Made with 100% Pure Essentail Oils) Discount?

These little bars of soap disintegrate so quickly. You use them a few times, and they break up into mushy globs very quickly, and it all ends up falling down into the drain about two days later. It's not worth the bother, let alone the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment