Wright's Coal Tar Soap

Wright's Coal Tar SoapWrights Coal Tar Soap contains no coal tar. European Union (EU) regulations no longer allow coal tar to be in soap. Wrights has changed ownership and this soap is now made in Turkey. There is no coal tar in this soap.

I bought this product because of an advertised and pictured deal that offered a three-pack of soap. So I ordered 2 three-packs (for a total of 6 bars). Only 2 bars were sent to me.. When I wrote the merchant about this, he pleaded ignorance of the picture. When I pressed him further, he put the blame on Amazon for inserting the misleading photo. I was then offered a partial refund. But it still hasn't appeared.

Buy Wright's Coal Tar Soap Now

If you know this soap, you will already be addicted. It is truly different, and once experienced, you will never feel clean without it

Read Best Reviews of Wright's Coal Tar Soap Here

Great Stuff and smells good. I used to use this all the time when I lived in England and it brought back memories.

Want Wright's Coal Tar Soap Discount?

I like the soap, but was disappointed to learn it is no longer manufactured in the UK, but in Turkey. Won't be ordering again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment