Liquid Tea Tree Soap - 8 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Tea Tree Therapy Antibacterial Liquid Soap, with Tea Tree Oil, 8-Ounces My hands and face feel great after washing them. The smell is delightful and soothing.

I prefer tea tree oil soap and found this liquid form last year. For the money, the bundle of dispensers was a great value. I'm still on my first dispenser after a few months for use as a home antiseptic cleanser. The only issue is that it really has a Pine-Sol smell to it, so if you are looking for a sweet-smelling soap, this isn't for you. But if you already are familiar with the antiseptic qualities of tea tree oil, then this is the perfect item for you.

Buy Liquid Tea Tree Soap - 8 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

The scent is strong...but I like it. And the lingering scent on my hands is actually very pleasant...not per-fumy, which is a plus for me. Whether it is efficacious in dealing with my minor issues, time will tell, but the smell is certainly of tea tree oil and so I am hopeful for positive results.

The dispenser requires more attention when using than some soft soap dispensers...the nozzle can revolve if you don't make an effort to press directly down resulting is some liquid going inadvertently not in your hand. However once learning this I manage to take more care and so that is not really too much of an issue.

The 4 unit quantity that I purchased came in a plastic bag in which two of the units leaked since their screw on caps had loosened and cleaning it up was a pain.

Read Best Reviews of Liquid Tea Tree Soap - 8 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

I used this soap from a Nutrition S'mart in my town. They stopped carrying it after that. This is the only soap that kept my breakouts under control, so you better believe I went hunting this down. The smell is of course pretty strong, but it is a clean smell. It leaves your skin super cleansed and keeps your skin under control. I highly recommend this product.

Want Liquid Tea Tree Soap - 8 oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

Once I got used to the smell it was a great product. I actually use it as shaving cream and it has helped with in grown hairs. I am sure the smell is because I use it on my face but nonetheless, it is a great product.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment