Tangerine & Grapefruit Aromatherapy Herbal Soap

Tangerine & Grapefruit Aromatherapy Herbal SoapI came to natural soaps later in life, and this soap is an example of why I did. The scent is very pleasant and not overpowering or perfumey. It doesn't smell a lot like either tangerine or grapefruit... inasmuch as you might expect it to have a Jolly Rancher flavor smell. At first I was disappointed by this, but as I use it day-by-day, I'm glad for the subtlety. The bar is big enough that you might want to cut it in half... another reason for this is that it goes soft (even on a drainage rack) after a week or so... it doesn't develop that gelatin layer that many soft soaps do, though. The lather isn't really sudsy, but lathered skin is somewhat slippery, almost slimy with a bit of grit. More pleasant than I'm making it sound, and it rinses clean and leaves a nice feel on the skin.

I can't say enough positive things about Plantlife soaps.

I came to natural soaps for a very specific reason--a husband whose eczema was virtually out of control. For years, we'd tried keeping him on soaps designed for sensitive skin. While this would generally calm flare-ups slightly, it wouldn't prevent them from creeping up again. Admittedly, since beginning to use Plantlife's soaps, my husband is NOT eczema free... BUT his skin is drastically improved and his flare-ups are down to about 10% of what they once were.

The scents of Plantlife's soaps are remarkably pleasant too. I've yet to find one that is offensive to my nose--they're delicately done, not over-powering or too "perfume-y."

So if you're thinking of switching to herbal soaps to treat your skin to the best, most natural clean possible--try some Plantlife soaps. If you're simply looking for some aromatherapy or some way to mix-up your usual soap routine--try some Plantlife soaps. I'd be willing to bet that if you returned to "normal," store-bought soaps afterwards, you'd do so grudgingly and reluctantly!

Buy Tangerine & Grapefruit Aromatherapy Herbal Soap Now

The soap itself is great, and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. But the fragrance is spectacular! Crisp, cooling (especially for the hot summer), and a total wake-up call. The only downside is that the bar is a little too big but it was easy to cut in half, making it easier to manage.

Read Best Reviews of Tangerine & Grapefruit Aromatherapy Herbal Soap Here

Great Experience. Highly recommend to others. Weird I have to use more words for this to be accepted as a review.

Want Tangerine & Grapefruit Aromatherapy Herbal Soap Discount?

I like the Lemon Grass soaps a little better, but I have plenty of these stocked too. No problems with my sensitive skin type. I have a ton of allregy issues and cannot use department store soaps. Ivory even caused rashes on my arms and I have been through 25 or 30 variati but these soaps have caused no weird rashes and I will continue to get these PlantLife soaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment