Organo Gold Beauty Soap Bar Premium Beauty Soap with Ganoderma and Grapeseed (1) Bar

Organo Gold Beauty Soap Bar Premium Beauty Soap with Ganoderma and Grapeseed Bar
  • Infused with Ganoderma and Grapeseed

I bought this soap for my teenager. He will not do a face regimen. His skin is good if he cleans it. When he started using the soap only for washing his face every night all his pimples were gone. His face remained pimple free as long as he used the soap. Sometimes he would forget for a week, ergo pimples. I was told by a friend that this soap should only be used at night because of something about the sun. I tried this soap once for shaving cuz someone told me it worked really well for her. When I used it to shave I was surprised it was awesome. No itchy after shaving, no pain or roughness. I will use this to shave from now on.

I really recommend the soap for the face and shaving but not to daily showers. I tried it once when I ran out of shower gel and I felt dry afterwards.

Buy Organo Gold Beauty Soap Bar Premium Beauty Soap with Ganoderma and Grapeseed (1) Bar Now

The best part about this was the transaction. The seller was great and responsive and shipment arrived fast ...but since this is a product review and not a seller review, I cant give more than 2 stars. I am not impressed at all!! The soap is harsh and surely doesn't leave your skin soft or moist. If i had bought it from the manufacturer or a large company, I'd have sent it back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment