NaturOli Soap Nuts / Soap Berries. - QUARTER POUND - "Select" seedless USDA Organic! - Fresh Wild H

NaturOli Soap Nuts / Soap Berries. - QUARTER POUND - 'Select' seedless USDA Organic! - Fresh Wild Harvest! - Rated 'best' eco-friendly, natural detergent. - Award winning! --- Special EXTREME 18X Bonus Bundle!I ordered my nuts straight from the NaturOli web site and I couldn't be more pleased with them. I ordered them after making a horrible mistake and ordering from Maggie's first. The Maggie's nuts were my first set of soap nuts and what a TERRIBLE impression! They were black, tacky and wrapped in cellophane that apparently had water trapped in it. They had hardly any soap by the time they got to me.

I'm sooooo glad I decided to try again and order from NaturOli this time. The nuts they shipped me were a warm, golden brown, packaged in a cloth bag and just 5 nuts will do an entire weeks worth of laundry for me (5 loads, 4 washed in cold and 1 washed in hot). I was so pleased with the way the soap nuts cleaned my clothes that I ordered a years worth of nuts after my initial order got low and I'm shipping off 6 weeks worth to my mom to try!

Just a note: If you have embedded odors in your clothes already (armpit area, etc.) that reg laundry detergent just covered up, soaking the clothes in a vinegar/water solution for about an hour will help get the smell out. Because soap nuts have no fragrance you will notice the odors after washing with the soap nuts as the perfume will be washed out of your clothes but the smells it was covering up will remain set in the fabric. I was shocked at some of the odors regular laundry detergent had just covered up, but after the vinegar/water soak got the set in smells out the soap nuts have kept the odors gone (and I now use wool dryer balls, not dryer sheets, so there is NOTHING in my wash to cover up odors anymore).

I ordered this small package of soapnuts to give them a try before I committed to a big "economy" size and just came back to order the bigger package. I am very happy with them. They clean every bit as well as my old detergent (all free and clear) and are easy to use, the same price (actually cheaper in bulk) and of course all natural. I first found out about them thru researching washing cloth diapers. My baby isn't quit here yet so I really can't say definitively how well they will do, but they got very strong urine smells out of my 4 year old's sheets and blankets when he had an accident no problem.

Buy NaturOli Soap Nuts / Soap Berries. - QUARTER POUND - "Select" seedless USDA Organic! - Fresh Wild H Now

This is a great product, and Naturoli's soap nuts are so easy to use, packaging is recyclable and minimal, yet makes a great gift for friends and family. Leaves my clothes soft and smelling fresh, which surprised me. You can also add essential oil (couple of drops) if you insist on a more 'scented' scent, I like lavender when I want more scent.... 'NaturOli Nuts' Soap Nuts 4 Ounce Bag (25 to 40 loads) Only Premium, Hand-Sorted 'Select' Quality! 100% Natural Laundry Detergent!

Read Best Reviews of NaturOli Soap Nuts / Soap Berries. - QUARTER POUND - "Select" seedless USDA Organic! - Fresh Wild H Here

I made the mistake of ordering the 40 load soap nuts. I should have listened to other customers who said to just go for the 4 pound bag of them. I ordered the 1/4 pound of soap nuts and am now working on a 4 pound bag of them. I have very hard water and a front load washer. I use 5 soap nuts for 4 loads and I am very happy with the results. Don't use cold water or you will be disappointed...only warm water will do. Oh, and don't expect suds...even without the chemical suds, your clothes will be clean, smell fresh, and be soft.

Want NaturOli Soap Nuts / Soap Berries. - QUARTER POUND - "Select" seedless USDA Organic! - Fresh Wild H Discount?

I was turned on to soap nuts when I ordered a sample from Maggie's. So I bought more. The large bag I purchased from them were in a cellophane bag (inside a linen bag) and were a complete messy, sticky glob. I thought that's just how soap nuts were. Yes, they seemed to do an adequate job in the laundry, but were not very fun to touch. Then I tried Naturoli. These soap nuts are dry, clean, packaged in linen bags without the un-earth-friendly cellophane and do an amazing job at cleaning laundry. The price is good, packaging is superior, all literature is beautifully printed. Compared to Maggie's, it's like night and day. Choose the light choose Naturoli! Great for the environment and great for your laundry.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment