Peppermint Soap with Crushed Almonds & Baking Soda ( Multi-Pack)

Nubian Heritage Bar Soap Peppermint & Aloe - 5 Oz, 6 PackI buy this in bulk 1-2 times a year and it's the only thing that leave my skin clean without being too dry! It's also great for dark skin that scars easily, because it gently exfoliates and helps heal the skin so the scars aren't as noticeable -way better (and less expensive) than a chemical skin bleach/lightener!

The scent of the almonds with the peppermint smells great. Almond bits act as a defoliant, may be too rough for tender skin.

Buy Peppermint Soap with Crushed Almonds & Baking Soda ( Multi-Pack) Now

I love all of the nubian hearitage soaps. My favorite is the Black African Shea soap. I only use it. I would recommend it to anyone.

Read Best Reviews of Peppermint Soap with Crushed Almonds & Baking Soda ( Multi-Pack) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment