Gyunyu Bouncia Body Soap Premium Floral Pump

Gyunyu Bouncia Body Soap Premium Floral PumpAfter seeing it rank number 1 on a Japanese cosmetics ranking website, I decided to try it out.

My skin (especially legs) used to be very dry and itch crazy during winter. After using this, I did not itch even once.

It doesn't take long to moisturize your skin, 100% recommend.

It's very expensive on Amazon but it only costs 5 USD (500JPY) in Japan...

I love this bath soap. The tiniest couple of drops on my sponge are enough to wash my entire body. My skin is left clean, soft and smelling very lovely! I will continue to use. Even my husband tried it and commented that his skin seemed soft(he will never admit to saying that). Great product!!

Buy Gyunyu Bouncia Body Soap Premium Floral Pump Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment