8oz. Chunk Of HandMade RAW African Black Soap From Ghana

8oz. Chunk Of HandMade RAW African Black Soap From GhanaI love this product. I use it on face and it works wonders. I have very bad acne and to me this works better than the soap my doctor priscribed for me. I plan to buy lots more since my husband has been using it also on his face.

Once I got past the smell of what seemed like a compost smell...I fell in love with it. Great on your skin...love the way it lathers up. Skin feels supple after use..great for aging skin..

Buy 8oz. Chunk Of HandMade RAW African Black Soap From Ghana Now

This soap is amazing it cleared up all my body acne and isn't drying at all. It irritated my face so bad that I broke out in blisters around my mouth so I reduced the washing to nighttime for only taking off my makeup. I still have so much left of it. And I just contain it in a plastic glade and cover with plastic. It's kept it nice and clean. I don't know but the soap made me break out even though I've had clean skin.

Read Best Reviews of 8oz. Chunk Of HandMade RAW African Black Soap From Ghana Here

Have been using this product for a month, I'm still breaking out, but less often, and my old scars are getting lighter. I will continue to give it a few weeks, as other reviewers suggested.

Want 8oz. Chunk Of HandMade RAW African Black Soap From Ghana Discount?

This soap has done wonders on my skin. My pores have gotten smaller, and the acne on my jaw line has gone away! I will use this soap from now on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment