Lever 2000 Skin Hydrating Bar, Aloe Cucumber, 8Count, 4Ounce Bars (Pack of 3)

Lever 2000 Skin Hydrating Bar, Aloe Cucumber, 8Count, 4Ounce BarsI have searched for quite sometime for an everyday soap that doesn't irritate my skin with regular use. For years I have switched among the more skin sensitive stuff. Once my skin gets used to one it begins to react then I switch up. I was browsing through amazon looking for something new and came across a review for this product and was intrigued. So, I went to the store and bought a two bar pack. That was enough to determine if my skin would allow it's use. And it did.

So, I ordered the large package through Amazon and later compared prices via local stores. Way big savings here on amazon folks. Way big.

But, the soap itself is great stuff! Very nice scent, not overpowering at all. It rinses nicely, doesn't leave soap scum in the shower/tub like some other fancier ones do. Doesn't melt in the dish like others do. Lasts quite a while. Lathers nicely and does a great job at cleaning. And best of all.... it has actually started clearing up my skin! Not completely... but getting there after 3 bars.

I highly recommend trying this soap if you have sensitive skin. You cannot beat the price nor the cleaning power, lack of skin reactions and wonderful scent.

I praise God everyday when I order from Amazon. I am not a well person, plus I am not able to go to get the products I need so going online is best solution for me. As for the product, I love Lever 2000 with Aloe. It keeps my skin smooth and moisturized. Also, the price was right on target.

Buy Lever 2000 Skin Hydrating Bar, Aloe Cucumber, 8Count, 4Ounce Bars (Pack of 3) Now

I've been using Lever since it first came out and I have very sensitive skin. It smells nice and fresh without being over powering as highly scented soaps are no good for your skin anyway. Lever gets you clean while feeling nice and fresh afterward without a residual soap scum left on your skin. Non-drying / non-irritating formula. The Aloe is even more mild than the original. The design of the soap bar is even cool so it stays in your hand in the slippery shower while you wash!! Safe for kids. **USE CAUTION ESPECIALLY WITH CHILDREN: PUT THOSE LITTLE NON-SLIP RUBBER STICKYS DOWN IN YOUR TUB OR USE A MAT!!**

Read Best Reviews of Lever 2000 Skin Hydrating Bar, Aloe Cucumber, 8Count, 4Ounce Bars (Pack of 3) Here

I started using Lever 2000 soap about one year ago after my dermatologist noticed some dry, scaly skin and suggested the Lever 2000 brand. I was skeptical since I had used mass market soap in the past and found, if anything, that it dried out my skin more than the specialty brands available for 2 to 3 times their cost. Imagine my surprise when the Lever 2000 soap made an obvious and fast change to my skin's texture.

I've only used this scent (Fresh Aloe) and like it because its scent is very subtle.

Want Lever 2000 Skin Hydrating Bar, Aloe Cucumber, 8Count, 4Ounce Bars (Pack of 3) Discount?

I particularly like this soap as it's scent is more subtle. It isn't perfumey. Our whole family has been using this brand of soap for years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment