Dr. Bronner - Castile Soap Eucalyptus, 128 fl oz liquid

Dr. Bronner - Castile Soap Eucalyptus, 128 fl oz liquidWe have used Dr. Bronner products for over 30 years. The Castile soap is great and hasn't changed a bit. We use it for everything from soap and shampoo to pet cleaner. It's a little expensive but worth every penny.

I have been using this product for years .I like that I can get it in a gallon size .This is years supply for me.Also it leaves no soap scum in my shower.Read ing the lable is a real kick by its self.Now that I have this size I no longer have to search the health food stores for it.

Buy Dr. Bronner - Castile Soap Eucalyptus, 128 fl oz liquid Now

I wish I would've discovered Dr. Bronner's soap sooner! It cleans wonderfully and the eucalyptus scent is heavenly! I'm telling all of my friends about it!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner - Castile Soap Eucalyptus, 128 fl oz liquid Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment