Citrus Magic Refill 32 Oz Cleanwell Antibac Liquid Hand Soap

CleanWell Nature's AntiBac Liquid Soap Lavender Refill -- 32 fl ozI have been using the FOAM version of the lavender for few years now but accidentally ordered the new gel version and really hated the smell! It is not only not much like lavender it actually stinks although not in a terrible way but all you really smell is the medicinal/herbal thymol, which is the antibacterial agent in Cleanwell's soaps.

I don't understand why they simply don't reformulate this to give the lavender more of a chance to come through.

This stuff smells like a candy cane!! My kids are SO excited about it! My son (5-years-old) is allergic to normal antibacterial soap, so we got this stuff to keep the germs at bay during cold/flu season. He is beyond happy to have it in his bathroom and tells everyone about his candy cane soap. I have also had guests comment on it and ask where I got it. My favorite hand soap, bar none.

Buy Citrus Magic Refill 32 Oz Cleanwell Antibac Liquid Hand Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment