Softsoap Brand Coconut Scrub Bar Soap Enriched with Crushed Coconut Extract and Gentle Exfoliants S

Softsoap Brand Coconut Scrub Bar Soap Enriched with Crushed Coconut Extract and Gentle Exfoliants Six 3.9 Oz. BarsWow! This soap is amazing and scrubs your body so well. I will probably only use this soap from now on. I love their product so much, I also purchased the bodywash and hand soap. Check them out below, links provided

Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bodywash, 15-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002HRF612/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B002HRF612&linkCode=as2&tag=willbeusingad-20

Softsoap Coconut and Ginger Liquid Hand Soap Refill, 32 Ounce

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007RVHDAK/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B007RVHDAK&linkCode=as2&tag=willbeusingad-20

The hand soap isn't a pump bottle but, you can pick one up cheaper than buying it already in the pumps. This bar soap truly smells like a fresh coconut. I strongly suggest you pick up the bodywash for sure.

Have been looking for this soap everywhere. I must really like it, for I would have never dreamed I would be searching for soap online! Love the scent, the texture, everything. Hope Softsoap isn't planning to discontinue it. Also, they have it in a body wash and it is nice, but I would like to have the bar also.

Buy Softsoap Brand Coconut Scrub Bar Soap Enriched with Crushed Coconut Extract and Gentle Exfoliants S Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment