Maja By Myrurgia for Women 3 X 4.9 Oz Soap

Maja By Myrurgia for Women 3 X 4.9 Oz SoapI have used this soap for over 40 years. It was first available at Merle Norman's in Atlanta, and I tried it. The smell is not intrusive, but very pleasant, and it's a hard-milled soap, which lasts longer than others. So, while it is relatively expensive for soap, the pleasant smell permeates my clothing, and I have no need for either perfume or cologne as the soap suffices for all of it. I could no longer find it in Atlanta, so when we traveled to Charleston, I was glad to find it there in a shop at The Market Square. Then, I found it here in Macon at Ross, buying it when I saw it there. Finally, I couldn't find it so ordered it through Amazon. Am wondering why stores stock all these foul smelling Lavender soaps, and not Maja. Give yourself a treat!!

Is it possible not to love this soap? My mother adores it, as do I, and now my daughter. It has the most amazing smell that is so relaxing. Like Nag Champa is to incense, Maja is to soap. True aromotherapy. Great sudsing action, too.

Buy Maja By Myrurgia for Women 3 X 4.9 Oz Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment