Bar Soap Olive & Green Tea 4 oz, Kiss My Face ( Multi-Pack)

Kiss My Face Olive & Green Tea Bar Soap, 8-Ounce BarsThe KISS MY FACE olive oil soaps are wonderful for dry skin. My skin hasn't felt better and as far as my face goes--the pores look much less congested in the magnifying mirror and my skin looks more smooth in the regular mirror. I generally use the unscented bar because some areas of my skin are super-sensitive to fragrance. However, thought I would try the bar with the Green Tea fragrance because the smell of the unscented bar reminds me of motor oil. (THe smell doesn't stick to you after the bath tho, thank goodness!). THe green tea soap is great for mosturizing but I am finding that my more "sensitive" areas are getting a little itchy with the fragranced bar. Guess I'll have to go back to the one without scent and find someone to give the other 6 bars to. I will, however, be sticking with the KISS MY FACE olive oil soaps as its the only one that works for the dryness of my skin without irritating it.

I love Kiss my Face Soap. This particular fragrance is Olive & Green Tea. I love all the fragrances. My skin does not itch after using this soap. I have very sensitive skin, and I have to be very careful about the types of soaps that I use. This soap is wonderful it lathers nicely, is soft, and it does its job very good.

Buy Bar Soap Olive & Green Tea 4 oz, Kiss My Face ( Multi-Pack) Now

This is my favorite soap, hands down. I was really happy to see an 8 pack for such a good price since these bars are about $1.50 more expensive each at my local store. The bars are huge and last a while, they won't melt away in a week like most soaps. I love the scent too, it's not too strong, but very fresh and soothing.

Read Best Reviews of Bar Soap Olive & Green Tea 4 oz, Kiss My Face ( Multi-Pack) Here

This smells strange like a medicated soap, but it is fairly moisturizing. So it's OK if you can stand the smell.

Want Bar Soap Olive & Green Tea 4 oz, Kiss My Face ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

We love this soap and have been buying it for my son for years It has no harmful chemicals and is safe for his sensitive skin. Just keep the soap out of water between uses as it melts faster than other soaps if left sitting in water.

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment