Canus Goat's Milk Rich Pure Moisturizing Vegetable Oil Soap, Original Fragrance, 15 oz, 3 Pk

Canus Goat's Milk Rich Pure Moisturizing Vegetable Oil Soap, Original Fragrance, 15 oz, 3 PkJust got this soap and I LOVE it!!!!! Makes your skin feel soft, and smells

great, fresh and clean! And does NOT make me itch like store soaps!!!

I've been using this soap for years now, and my house guests all seem to like it too. I bought it first for my kids because it seemed a more natural product without too much scent. Now we all use it!

Buy Canus Goat's Milk Rich Pure Moisturizing Vegetable Oil Soap, Original Fragrance, 15 oz, 3 Pk Now

I have not used this soap due to the fragrance. It is very strong and smells exactly like dog shampoo. I do not think I will be able to use it. I may try the unscented. I was not expecting such a strongly scented soap.

Read Best Reviews of Canus Goat's Milk Rich Pure Moisturizing Vegetable Oil Soap, Original Fragrance, 15 oz, 3 Pk Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment