STACK Infinity bar soap (Pack of 6)

STACK Infinity bar soapI supported Stack Soap from the Kickstarter mostly because slivers of soap tend to slip from my freakishly large hands at high speeds into inconvenient places like behind the toilet or straight into my face. Stack Soap solves this problem without the guilt of so many almost finished bars unceremoniously tossed into the trash. Aside from its main purpose of allowing you to make the most out of your soap, it also has a nice smell that doesn't hang around like an annoying relative and leaves even ragged hands like mine that have been exposed to cleaning chemicals, engine grease, garden dirt, and a cat that thinks fingers are chew toys soft and smooth. Hooray for Stack Soap!

The entire idea behind this clever soap bar shape is to save the slivers of leftover soap from the previous bar and add it into the dish of a fresh bar...no more wasted soap.

Ok, but at over 4X the per bar cost of "regular" soap, I could throw away 3 bars every time I open a new one and still be saving money compared to buying the Stack soap.

So you're saving a small amount of soap...so what? If it costs 4X as much, I'd rather throw the slivers away.

It's a clever idea, and it really does work. If the price were comparable it's a slam dunk...but the high price just makes it impractical.

Buy STACK Infinity bar soap (Pack of 6) Now

My fiance and I funded this Kickstarter project because it sounded like a neat invention based on environmental concerns and the want for good soap, not just body wash. Upon receiving and opening our first box of Stack soap, it is clear there is no reason to go back to traditional soaps/body washes. The ingenious design and pleasing fragrance matched with the care and dedication of its creators to has proven to me this is the only soap I care to use. Thank you for this product, your dedication, and your passion. You will have my continued business.

Read Best Reviews of STACK Infinity bar soap (Pack of 6) Here

My wife and I funded this project on Kickstarter because we are always looking for ways to avoid wasting those little slivers that slip and slide all over the place, try to go down the drain and basically make a nuisance of themselves. When I saw this on Kickstarter I didn't hesitate and immediately backed it. Now the soap is here and we're very happy with it smell and all. I have noticed several reviews that knock the scent, but as regular users of good, old fashioned Ivory, we have to say this soap smells pleasant and fresh. It's not heavily perfumed and perhaps that's what some users are missing it doesn't smell like a beach, a flower or a rainstorm. It smells clean and leaves me feeling clean. Maybe I'm too easy going but, seriously, it's soap, what were people expecting. I say, "Buy it, you won't be disappointed."

Want STACK Infinity bar soap (Pack of 6) Discount?

I just got the soap a few days ago and am loving it. The actual soap smells nice but not overpowering, it is very light. It soaps up really well and washes off nice too. The packaging, I have to say, is slick. It looks really good in and out of the box.

Now to the important piece. The design of the soap lets you put your almost done previous bar into the new bar. I love the concept but I am having trouble figuring out when I will know the soap bar is small enough to fit into the next bar and not be too small. Still don't know how to solve this problem, BUT I don't think I have to. Even if the previous soap is tiny it can still be put into the new soap and because of the ridge it is able to stick to the new soap and not get dislodged when you wash your hands. Even tiny soaps can be added to make the new soap. I hope they come out with new scents because I would love to keep buying this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment