Dove White Beauty Bar, 14 Count

Dove White Beauty Bar,  14 CountDove White is the soap I use so I have no complaints about this product -it's what I like and what I use. I am satisfied.

Excellent soap! Why it got a three stars? I still see the NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE

sign label on the box! Why Unilever doesn't remove this stupid sign on every boxes

that come whether is a 6 pack or a 14 pack. I just don't understand! If a retail what to break the pack and sell them loose, he or she should sell them at around

$1.50 or $1.75 each. No one should be pentalize for selling a soap loose! I'm not

going to name name. But a store got slap with a summon from the department of consumer affair for selling a loose DOVE soap with the NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE

sign! I wish the company would remove this stupid sign NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE

on all their packages. If they did, I would give them FIVE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy Dove White Beauty Bar, 14 Count Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment