Zest Aqua Bar Soap, 4 Oz Bars, 8 Bars Per Package (Pack of 2) Total 16 Bars

Zest Aqua Bar Soap, 4 Oz Bars, 8 Bars Per Package Total 16 BarsI have migrated from Irish Spring (I started itching after using it for a few years) to Coast (which will fry your eyeballs if you get any in them... had to wear a patch for a day once) to Zest. Zest has a nice smell to it with out being more suited to women and it does not irritate the eyes like Coast can.

My only complaint is that the bars are smaller than I prefer and what used to be standard for every bar of soap. I suppose we're only supposed to count the number of bars without noticing it takes more of them to get through the year. To the makers: I would pay more for a larger bar of soap. As it is, I end up with multiple slivers of soap I need to weld together to get the use I expect from a bar of soap.

I've used Zest soap for many years and although it's changed slightly it's still the best. Soapcame promptly, well packaged at a good price and not having a car or local shopping centers, Amazon's a great, convenient way to shop.

Buy Zest Aqua Bar Soap, 4 Oz Bars, 8 Bars Per Package (Pack of 2) Total 16 Bars Now

I like the original Zest , I do not really care for these as much. I hope Amazon will carry the originals soon. Don't care for the way these smell.

Read Best Reviews of Zest Aqua Bar Soap, 4 Oz Bars, 8 Bars Per Package (Pack of 2) Total 16 Bars Here

husband loves the smell of this and always asks for it when I go shopping. I got it as a gag Christmas gift and it ended up being one of his favorites

Want Zest Aqua Bar Soap, 4 Oz Bars, 8 Bars Per Package (Pack of 2) Total 16 Bars Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment