The Body Shop Coconut Soap, 3.5 Ounce

The Body Shop Coconut Soap, 3.5 Ouncei bought this because i like the smell of coconut but when i started using it a noticed a big difference in my skin. my skin was more mosturized and so much softer. i had no idea my regualr soap was drying out my skin so much. i highly recommend this product, especially during the long cold winter months when the skin is so dried out.

I love the smelland it cleans very well w/out leaving any film. A great every day shower soap. Definitely stocking up on more!

Buy The Body Shop Coconut Soap, 3.5 Ounce Now

It has a mild delicate scent and is so creamy. It lathers extremely well. It is my favorite soap from the body shop. The only other soap I like is Shea butter soap. I am not a fan of fruit scented soaps, although I have nothing against them. The do smell scrumptious, especially, sweet lemon and satsuma.

Read Best Reviews of The Body Shop Coconut Soap, 3.5 Ounce Here

I used The Body Shop Coconut Soap and The Body Shop Shea Soap, 3.5 Ounce, and loved them both! I live in an area that has *extremely* hard water, so we have a commercial water softener that helps immensely, but can sometimes leave me feeling as though I have residual soap on my skin after rinsing. The Body Shop soaps do not feel that way, at all! They have a wonderful lather, scent and rinse completely, leaving my skin feeling soft and silky.

I highly recommend this soap to others!

Want The Body Shop Coconut Soap, 3.5 Ounce Discount?

I am not a fan of "grocery store" soap and I don't like body wash Love coconut so I ordered this on a whim. It not only smells great, it lathers up like luxury soaps and it does not dry the skin. I'd like to get larger size bars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment