Shea Touch - Green Healing Soap Bar (3.5 Oz)

Shea Touch - Green Healing Soap BarI think the fact that it's very organic is the only reason I rated it a 4 and not a 3. I was looking forward to bathing with this soap when I saw it had neem to keep away bacteria and fungi and it would moisturize with shea butter, but I did not find the soap at all comforting or easy to use. Just getting lather out of it is like pulling teeth. It's very hard so i'm sure it will last a long time. I felt my skin drying instead of moisturizing so I wonder what kind of quality the shea butter is in this product. My skin did NOT feel healed either where there was some scarring. The soap fragrance is delicate/subtle, not strong or overpowering, but I LIKE strong aromatherapy fragrance soaps.

I much prefer other luxurious brands of soap over this one which are also organic such as the triple milled long-lasting, wonderful strong fragrance, rich lather French style soaps like the South of France, French Milled Soap : SHEA BUTTER 8.8 oz ( Multi-Pack) or Pre de Provence Milk Soap, 250g wrapped bar. Imported from France. With shea butter and natural herbs and scents or Mistral Soap, Imperial Jasmine, 200 Grams or Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap , Verbena, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)

OR for something more botanical and effectively cleaning: the very organic, strong botanical smelling, rich lathering Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Peppermint, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) or Medimix Ayurvedic Soap 125g New Large Size which has neem and lots of other useful cleansing herbs.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment