Soap Rocklets - 4 oz.

Soap Rocklet - 4 oz. - Fire OpalI was amazed by these, they looked so real almost memorizing. The opal really stood out but so did the amethyst. All were beautiful. Glycerin soaps are earth friendly vegan (NO animal fat like and lye like other soap), safe enough for baby. Feel great lather wonderfully especially with a spa "poof".

I hated to use mine, so lovely to look at. I often kept them in a basket on the bathroom counter, So many people admired my beautiful rock collection. Some thought the large "opal" was a real stone! I had fun explaining they are fine soaps. Then I put a sign, so people could wash up with them.

I've probably sold dozens just by sharing, great conversation starters. They make one of the most original gifts, and I can't wait to order more to see the new variations. Like real stones no two are alike. I think I had a Tiger Eye that was darn near hypnotic.

They feel great to wash with, gentle to skin, most often allergy free, some people are sensitive to scent so not they are lightly scented. Not cheap like supermarket. But you will feel like royalty bathing in precious stones. So worth it from the enjoyment perspective.

You will get a lot of attention if you give the mini set at a party. They get passed around, and everyone will think you are so clever. The recipient will also enjoy them.

Try them, you'll find something if not many things to enjoy about this useful art!

Opal http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VZP2LQ/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title

Soap Rock 6 oz.Amber CitrineLapis Lazuli Soap Rock

I bought these for a gift to a friend and wanted to keep them for myself! These are gorgeous and smell wonderful! I already have requests for more from several of my friends. They are beautiful, functional works of art! LOVE them!!!

Buy Soap Rocklets - 4 oz. Now

I love this soap! It looks just like a geode and smells soooo good! You have to be careful, though, because the colors in the soap slightly stain the shower. The only drawback is that it fades away too quickly when in contact with water.

Read Best Reviews of Soap Rocklets - 4 oz. Here

In short, this is one of the best soaps I've ever used. The scent is perfect, it doesn't "melt" away, and I prefer it to all others, with my Pear Soap a close second! I love the interesting shape too! Easy to hold onto...Try one for sure!

Best,

julie

Want Soap Rocklets - 4 oz. Discount?

Love this product! Bought not one but four.Best soap on the market. A really wonderful glycerin soap. Wonderful product. Leaves skin feeling clean not greasy or dry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment