Bath and Body Works Mango Margarita Anti-bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap

Bath and Body Works Mango Margarita Anti-bacterial Moisturizing Hand SoapI run a Post Office and use this product to keep my hand and the staff's hands clean. It eliminates newsprint inks instantly without stripping the oils from hands, smell great, and keeps hands from drying out. We get really dirty working with mails, magazines, newspapers, parcels and handling equipment. I can't recommend this highly enough. I will keep on buying for the office and for home use.

Here we go again with the BBW summer hand soaps....

It's always wonderful to see the seasons change, but even better with all the wonderful new (and returning) scents that BBW has with each season. After being stuck in the cold for months, it's refreshing to finally dive into the wonderful scents of summer. After not really being wowed by Pomegranate Passion, I was a little skeptical about Mango Margarita. I know I enjoyed it when I sniffed it at the store (else I would not have bought it), but things can always change in actual use.

It's hard to describe the scent of Mano Margarita. It's got a faint fruit scent mixed with something that resembles a margarita. Though it smells good on my hands after use, it's not that powerful of a scent. It disappears quickly and doesn't really leave much of an impression -of any kind.

I wouldn't say that it's terrible, only that I'm a little disappointed. I'm just not excited about this scent, mostly lukewarm. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but don't mind that I tried it once.

Buy Bath and Body Works Mango Margarita Anti-bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment