Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap Bar Lemon - 4 Oz, 4 pack (image may vary)

Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap Bar Lemon - 4 Oz, 4 packCleans well and leaves the skin squeaky but not dry. Glycerin actually attracts moisture. I would like to see some masculine scents added to the line.

For awhile I've had trouble finding good glycerin bar soaps. Thinking I'd had this soap before, I foolishly ordered a dozen bars. On later trying to bathe using the soap, I was appalled to realize that I had bought soap that wouldn't even come off on my washcloth. There appears to be absolutely no lather produced by this soap, making baths and showers frustrating experiences. I expect to dump 10 unopened bars. (Yes, I opened a second one, not believing that any soap could produce no lather.)

I purchased this soap at Amazon within the last six months, but I can't find the Amazon Verified link. Obviously, I rarely rate products!

Buy Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap Bar Lemon - 4 Oz, 4 pack (image may vary) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment