Mint Five Ways Zum Bars by Indigo Wild

Mint Five Ways Zum Bars by Indigo WildThis is my absolute favorite soap and the only thing that keeps my skin clear. I recommend any of the "flavors" that include mint for keeping skin clear.

I've used ZUM goat's milk soap every day for 6 years and my skin has never looked better!

Been using this soap for almost a year now. Was getting it at my local supermarket, but grew board of the scents they carried.

Price on this is great, the company donates some, or all of their profits to some cause, I can remember which one. Another reason to purchase from this seller.

As far as the soap is concerned, I, like more and more people now a days, am growing tired of covering myself with chemicals in the name of cheap, mass produced, mass marketed trash. It works better than any soap I have used in my life, (and that's a lot of soap) and it feels and smells great.

Buy Mint Five Ways Zum Bars by Indigo Wild Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment