Lavender 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g)

Lavender 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 ozI can't say enough positive things about Plantlife soaps.

I came to natural soaps for a very specific reason--a husband whose eczema was virtually out of control. For years, we'd tried keeping him on soaps designed for sensitive skin. While this would generally calm flare-ups slightly, it wouldn't prevent them from creeping up again. Admittedly, since beginning to use Plantlife's soaps, my husband is NOT eczema free... BUT his skin is drastically improved and his flare-ups are down to about 10% of what they once were.

The scents of Plantlife's soaps are remarkably pleasant too. I've yet to find one that is offensive to my nose--they're delicately done, not over-powering or too "perfume-y."

So if you're thinking of switching to herbal soaps to treat your skin to the best, most natural clean possible--try some Plantlife soaps. If you're simply looking for some aromatherapy or some way to mix-up your usual soap routine--try some Plantlife soaps. I'd be willing to bet that if you returned to "normal," store-bought soaps afterwards, you'd do so grudgingly and reluctantly!

I ordered this soap along with the Lavender Bath Salt. I cant get enough =) I love the smell of both of them...it is really pure. Also, love how many suds it has. Makes me feel very clean.

Buy Lavender 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Now

Oh, I love this soap. It's like I can't wait to take a shower in the morning. Yeah, seeing myself naked is always a treat, but bathing with this incredible soap really makes me foam up. I've tried commercial soaps; Zest, Irish Spring, Palmolive...they're all gross...they clog up your skin, they clog up the drain, and they make you smell perfumey rather than really clean and the whole point of bathing is getting clean, isn't it or am I missing the point somehow?

Some people go around all day smelling about as fresh as a barnyard. I really don't have a high tolerance for foul smelling people...I'm pretty open minded about a lot of things, but please, if you're going to exude your pungent aroma, go somewhere else and please, don't tell me it's your aura.

With this soap you smell clean and fresh all day. People actually offer to pay me $5.00 to smell my arm pits. $7.50 if I have to take my shirt off.

Okay, I'm trying to be funny in this review, you got me, but if you really want to "get me", get some of this soap and wash up.

Peace & Blessings...

Read Best Reviews of Lavender 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Here

Doesn't smell like Lavender but more of a combination of other things such as "sage" which has the most dominant-like aroma. I had to give this a rating of 3 because this bar feels nice and lathers up smooth, BUT I cant get past the awkward smell. I was just expecting to smell 'strictly' L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R and did not get that experience.

I can inhale even the cheapest of anything that advertises Lavender and it smell like L.A.V.E.N.D.E.R this doesn't cut it for me. Nice packaging and fast delivery atleast I can say.

Want Lavender 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Discount?

I am a huge fan of Plantlife products in general because they are natural and free of preservatives and chemicals. That alone is great. What makes Plantlife products better is they are masters of their craft and the products they provide are wonderful.

Lavender for me is a tricky scent because there are so many different versions of it. A lot of lavender scented products are cloying to me. This particular soap has a lovely, "honest" lavender smell and does not have undertones of any other scents. When I use this in the shower, especially one of the long ones that are great for unwinding, this is one of my favorite treats. It fills the bathroom with that wonderful and soothing lavender fragrance. One of the greatest things I have found is while it will fill my bathroom with the lovely scent I don't spend the rest of the day feeling like I have a field of flowers chasing after me. It leaves a light subtle scent on my skin. Additionally, the soap does not dissolve within one use. The singular bar of Plantlife soap, I have found, lasts me at least as long as two bars of Dove and other large brand soaps.

The soap itself is silky and pleasant on my skin, without being over drying. The simple packaging, I also find quite nice. I very much appreciate Plantlife not saturating the soap with a bunch of artificial coloring to make it more "marketable". I find quite a bit of beauty in the simplicity of the dense square bar and simple paper wrap.

Overall, I find this soap to be a luxurious sweetly scented treat for bath time. I have bought other scents and had wonderful experiences with those as well. It is definitely worth the extra cost for one bar of soap especially since, as I mentioned above, it lasts a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment