Ivory Aloe 10-Count: Bath Size Bars (4 Oz), 40 Ounce

Ivory Aloe 10-Count: Bath Size Bars, 40 OunceI used to use dove but I tried this one and its better. In my area we have a lot of hard water and itchy skin is common. This soap is greate and no more itchy skin.

I like this soap, it doesn't dry out my skin like Dial does. It also doesn't have an overwhelming scent, it just smells like soap. The bars do seem to go quickly, kind of like Irish Spring. Or maybe I use a lot of soap.

Buy Ivory Aloe 10-Count: Bath Size Bars (4 Oz), 40 Ounce Now

As I have written about ivory soap before , I have a member of my household that loves this soap.

It cleans well, and smells nice without drying out the skin. I like to buy the different scented ones they offer but the person that uses the soap feels it doesn't make a difference, the soap is just their favorite.

Read Best Reviews of Ivory Aloe 10-Count: Bath Size Bars (4 Oz), 40 Ounce Here

I quit using antibacterial soaps! This works great, smells great, large size bars...I'll keep my Subscribe and Save...as long as the price doesn't start rising!

Want Ivory Aloe 10-Count: Bath Size Bars (4 Oz), 40 Ounce Discount?

Was expecting something smoother on skin, will continue to use Dove. Wasn't bad though, guess I am not a Ivory girl.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment