Mrs. Meyer's Bar Soap, Basil (Pack of 6)

Mrs. Meyer's Bar Soap, BasilI wasn't sure about buying something basil scented, but wow this smells fantastic! Don't let the name fool you, it's not an earthy smell, more of a fresh clean non-feminine smell. So many of these are floral and not all men want to smell like flowers all day, rest assured that this is a wonderful unisex scent.

Mrs. Meyer's saves us tons of money at home. We make homemade liquid handsoap out of the bar soap. It will make a gallon from one bar. Check it out on Pinterest!!

Buy Mrs. Meyer's Bar Soap, Basil (Pack of 6) Now

I bought this soap in order to shred it and melt it into a gallon water with a tablespoon or two of glycerine (1 bar of soap per gallon of water, after melting it all it should sit for several hours or overnight until you have the right consistency) to make a large batch of cheap liquid soap. I like the smell, and the soap turned out well. I liked the ingredients in this soap. It worked for what I needed it and it's going to last us a long time!

Read Best Reviews of Mrs. Meyer's Bar Soap, Basil (Pack of 6) Here

I know Mrs. Meyers is about great cleaning products, but I would seriously love a basil perfume!! This scent is heavenly. The size of the bar is substaintial!

Want Mrs. Meyer's Bar Soap, Basil (Pack of 6) Discount?

I love the soap. Great clean sent , not over powering nor to earthy. My partner says it dries his skin out.

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment