Bee & Flower Rose Soap 12 Bars

Bee & Flower Rose Soap 12 BarsI MOVED UP HEAR TO ALASKA , AND THIS SOAP IS SO HARD TO FIND, SO THINKING ALL DAY IT HIT ME..AMAZON! AND YES I FOUND IT! EXCELENT QUAITY SERVICE SUPER...THANK YOU AMAZON.COM

I am a bit of a throwback and LOVE the scent of roses. This soap lathers well, is gentle and smells GREAT! I have not detected the scent remaining on my skin after the shower. Has a very deep rich rose scent, not chemical in quality. Color of the soap is a beige-y pink and one bar will last my family approximately 2-3 weeks. I use it daily and my two teenage daughters. It does not become mushy or slimy in our shower's soap dish but it also does not sit where water pools. Soap is dense, like milled soap. We use the soap in the shower then when its down to a sliver I toss it into my husband's shaving mug so it lathers well enough for shaving as well. Wrapping is very pretty and high quality. I have nothing bad to say about this product.

Buy Bee & Flower Rose Soap 12 Bars Now

This soap comes in several scents but rose is my favorite, the soap lasts a long time and gives a pleasant light scent of rose, buying it in quantities of 12 is ok as it keeps the cost down, and I keep it in my dresser and it provides a nice smell until I am ready to use.

Read Best Reviews of Bee & Flower Rose Soap 12 Bars Here

Every want something personal to pass along when a money-card won't do. These are a nice personal use "thank you" for the young ladies at Starbucks, the mail lady, the admin who gets you in-and-out, etc. Nothing expensive, nothing meant to impress, but just a little something personal to say "...efforts are appreciated." (Bought boxes of Rose and Sandal Wood. One fragrance does not fit all!)

Want Bee & Flower Rose Soap 12 Bars Discount?

I remember 20 years ago, buying these wonderful soaps for $2.50 a case in Chinatown (Los Angeles). What a luxury for a person with little money. It's still worth it at current prices. The scent is wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment