Phebo Body Soap - Odor of Roses - 3.1oz - (MULTI-PACK)

Phebo Body Soap - Odor of Roses - 3.1oz | Sabonete Barra Odor de Rosas Phebo - 90gI love the odor of this soap and how my skin feels after using it. Liquid soaps leave my skin slippery and I wonder if there is residue left behind. This is not an issue with Phebo.

The rosa fragrance of this soap is the best of all the Phebo fragrances. It is unique and reminds me of the time I spent in Brasil.

Buy Phebo Body Soap - Odor of Roses - 3.1oz - (MULTI-PACK) Now

Phebo soaps can only be described as devilishly heavenly. You'll feel you'd sell your soul for just one more bit of their translucent beauty, tranquility, and sweet frangrance. Featuring scents like "Toque du Lavanda," (Lavender), "Odor de Rosas," (Rose), and "Amazonian," (one of my personal favorites), the Brazilian-made soaps are wrapped in bright paper denoting the color of the jeweland flame-toned nuggets inside. They're like heaven in the palm of your hand, sudsing on your body, wafting though the air, pleasantly permeating your lavatory with gloriously delicious scents and your mind with devilishly erotic thoughts!

I first purchased Phebo Soaps when our local Macy's celebrated the color and costume of Brazil with a special run of Brazilian merchandise. By the time I ran out of my soaps, the Macy's special had ended. It's lucky I was able to purchase more through Amazon.com.

Read Best Reviews of Phebo Body Soap - Odor of Roses - 3.1oz - (MULTI-PACK) Here

I used this in Brazil in the 70's. Love it. Brings back memories. It has a great smell of roses.

Want Phebo Body Soap - Odor of Roses - 3.1oz - (MULTI-PACK) Discount?

I have used this product in the past, when a friend used to bring it to me from Brazil. It's been a while. I loved this soap because of the wonderful rose fragrance that ultimately gave way to patchoui. The four bars I received smell neither of roses, nor particularly of patchouli. Not sure how to describe it. Dissappointing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment