Bar Soap Body Unscented (3 Bars) 4.50 Ounces

Bar Soap Body Unscented 4.50 OuncesI wouldn't consider myself a "natural-soap" man...my previous 3 shower/body soaps were from Old Spice, then Irish Spring, then Dove. Not anymore!

I first learned about this soap when the company's founder came to talk to a Corporate Social Responsibility class that I took and I have loved it ever since. This Christmas I bought 15 boxes and gave it to everyone on my list. The value is incredible and the soap is both gentle and high quality. My usual criticism of natural soaps are that they either don't work or they leave a weird film on your skin. This soap does neither. I gave a box to some family friends and the mom told me "My plastic surgeon told me that my face has never looked better and asked what I've been doing differently!" Another family friend has skin allergies and thanked me profusely for turning them on to this soap. I like it because I can pronounce everything that is in it, something I can't say about my shampoo, toothpaste or any other product that I use.

I bought the facial bar (I'm not sure if Amazon sells it...but look for it!) and use that on my face AND figured out that if I used a shaving brush I could build enough lather to shave with it rather than the crappy shaving cream I was buying. I haven't used the ol' nasty shaving cream since.

Great product, great value, really cool company!

This has become my favorite soap. It's very plain and simple and comes with a smaller price tag than the other natural bar soaps. The packaging says it all; it's a simple 100% recycled cardboard box and states "We only put in the stuff you need to get clean." There are only 4 ingredients: Soap of Coconut and Palm Oils, Water, Vegetable Glycerine, and Sodium Citrate. It's even US made (made in Vermont). The bars of soap are a simple off-white color in a rectangular shape. No colors, no scents, no special shapes; just plain old get-you-clean soap. It's great for those with allergies or sensitive skin. The soap leaves my skin feeling clean and soft without any residue. I would definitely recommend this soap to everyone. You can find this soap at Fred Meyer in the natural section for $4.99 for a box of 3 bars of soap.

Buy Bar Soap Body Unscented (3 Bars) 4.50 Ounces Now

My bf likes to use all natural soaps. He decided to try this brand, and although its okay in that it doesn't irritate his skin, I question how clean he is getting when using this soap. Armpits and other areas still smell after scrubbing with this soap. Why? Also, I've used this soap on my face to clean make-up off. I wear mineral make-up and not much of it so there's no harsh dyes or chemicals to remove, but it doesn't wash it off! So I don't use this soap because if it doesn't wash a little make-up off, its probably not washing most of the dirt and germs on the body either, so what's the point?

Read Best Reviews of Bar Soap Body Unscented (3 Bars) 4.50 Ounces Here

This is by far the best soap I have ever used. My children all have sensitive skin and finding a soap that works has always been a challenge. Anything that worked, cost a fortune and with four kids it got too expensive. I love that this soap comes in a three bar pack and am SO thrilled that I can now buy it on Amazon!!

Want Bar Soap Body Unscented (3 Bars) 4.50 Ounces Discount?

Very simple and to the point. Won't dry out your skin. I've been using normal soap instead of shower gel and shampoo for the last 6 months or so. I do think I have found my one soap that I'll always come back to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment