Dr. Woods Soaps, Soothing Lavender Castile, 32-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Dr. Woods Soaps, Soothing Lavender Castile, 32-OunceI love Dr. Woods soaps usually and was looking forward to trying this out from the Amazon warehouse. First I open my very large, but rather light weight box. Inside I see a much smaller box with lots of packing material around it. Opening it up I find a dozen 16oz bottles not the 32 oz I bought. Contact amazon, got 1/2 refund as their warehouse was now out of the product.

Though I had pulled each bottle out to see the top of the label saying "Lavender" I did not check the full label. When I finally ran out of my old peppermint castile I opened on of these to be hit with an awful odor, like what you'd expect to find in a perfume counter, not soap.

They had sent me Lavender with SHEA butter and every bottle was this way. I tried to use it, I really did. However after only using a quarter of a bottle during the week while doing dishes, my cupboards around the sink began to reek of perfume smells from this soap. My hands would stink of it for hours after washing them, even with the soap diluted. Awful stuff if you don't like heavy smells.

As to Lavender CASTILE I don't know. Maybe it doesn't have that same overwhelming stink. But the shea butter product is a nightmare that hardly smells of lavender through all the other perfume type odors.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment