Dove Exfoliating Bar, 4.2 oz, 2 ea

Dove Exfoliating Bar, 4.2 oz, 2 eaThis dove soap leaves your skin sooooo soft and glowing!!! I have sensitive skin but also want a defoliator that will be gentle enough for everyday use and am so glad that Dove came out with this line. The bodywash is also fantastic and leaves your skin smelling sooo fresh and so clean!!!

I have used other dove bars along the way (white unscented, pink, etc) and I have also used St. Ives' exfoliating face washes before. So when dove came up with the exfoliating feature in the traditional lineup of moisturising bars, I had to try it. I could make out the difference in the feel it has on the skin. After the shower it felt exactly the same as with other Dove bars, which was "good".

Summary: I used it, I liked it. Will buy again. Thanks:)

Buy Dove Exfoliating Bar, 4.2 oz, 2 ea Now

but I don't notice any exfoliating action. It is good old Dove soap. Just like mom used to buy.

Read Best Reviews of Dove Exfoliating Bar, 4.2 oz, 2 ea Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment