Mysore Sandal Soap, 150 grams Units (Pack of 12)

Mysore Sandal Soap, 150 grams UnitsThis soap is great but if you are expecting the 150 gram bars that are advertised here you may be in for a surprise. I ordered this pack of 12 150gram bars and instead I received a pack of 12 75gram bars. Had to return for a refund and buy elsewhere.

This is the third dozen of Mysore Sandal soap we've bought. I really love the scent, consistently pleasant with a lingering aroma after a shower. It helps the bathroom smell consistently pleasant. The bars lather up well, and last for about 15 showers before the bar becomes too small and breaks. It's still good for use after that, of course.

Best Sandalwood soap we've bought, and we've tried a few.

Buy Mysore Sandal Soap, 150 grams Units (Pack of 12) Now

Love sandal wood soap and have tried many, many, brands from cheap to super expensive and this stuff, Mysore, is the most aromatic I have ever used. That said, I use more for aroma that its cleaning ability. I mean it is not the best cleaning soap I have ever used. I prefer the large bars but also comes in smaller size. Give a bar a try and see what you think.

Read Best Reviews of Mysore Sandal Soap, 150 grams Units (Pack of 12) Here

I love this soap. The great long lasting scent, creamy lather. Have used it for years. It keeps my linen closet smelling wonderful.

Want Mysore Sandal Soap, 150 grams Units (Pack of 12) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment