Dial White Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 3-Count (Pack of 3)

Dial White Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 3-CountIt feels a little weird writing a review on a soap but I think it will help some people. I had a hard time finding the right product when I started buying my own soap, detergent, tooth brush...etc. There is so many selections and it's hard to determine which one to get. I've bought different kinds of soaps and this dial is great for the price and quantity you get. I love Dove products but I think it's a little overpriced. I have sensitive skin and the dial works great just as the Dove soap. My skin feels great after using this dial soap.

Dear Dial Soap:

Please give us back our rectangle-shaped bar and charge us a couple pennies more. Really. We'll pay it. We want soap shaped like this: [ ] not like this ) (.

The waistline causes it to break in half long before the usable soap is depleted.

Until the product shape is returned, this customer, who's been using Dial since at least the 1970's, will be buying another brand.

Farewell,

Your former customer

Buy Dial White Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 3-Count (Pack of 3) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment