Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath 16 fl ozThis doesn't soap up very well., and it kind of smells ......different/weird. It does moisturize well though.

I wouldn't buy this product again, but I'm sure there are other people out there who might like the smell more than I do. It probably works better as a body wash rather than a bubble bath.

There isn't anything bad I can say about this. Even my husband liked using this body wash. The sent was soft and not too girly. It bubbles like crazy, and the pepper gives your skin a little tingle. I have gone through the whole bottle and will definitely repurchase!

Buy Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath 16 fl oz (473.2 ml) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment