Miracle II Miracle Moisturizing Soap(22 oz.)

Miracle II Miracle Moisturizing Soap(22 oz.)I'm really sold on Miracle II products. I usually buy it by the gallon.

The moisturizing soap is good for dry skin and it leaves your skin pretty silky. You don't have that film on your skin like most soaps. You know that you are clean. Your skin just breathes. It's completely non-toxic. Great for skin and hair. So wonderful in a bubble bath, If you take a nice long soak,\ and let the water stand after getting out, you'll see that it has pulled stuff from your pores and it settles in your bathwater. How many times have you seen that with your normal bath soap?

You can't do wrong with Miracle II products. Great for your whole family and great for the environment.

Very good sudsing action going on. Does not cause skin to become dry and itchy like most soaps. Never a nasty scum tub ring. The only thing I don't like about it is the price.

update: I would not buy again. It is too weak. I finished a bottle of this, and did not feel clean after all that usage. I was still sweaty with body odors. Dr. Bronner's soap works better than this.

Buy Miracle II Miracle Moisturizing Soap(22 oz.) Now

We love this soap! It makes you feel clean and doesn't leave any residue on you or the tub! I don't have to scrub the shower much anymore. I use it for bath, face, laundry, dishes, floors, etc. etc. I dilute it in a spray bottle and use it to kill insects (ants, roaches, mosquitos, spiders, etc.). My mom tried it and loves it, told my aunt about it...now about 6 households of relatives are using it. Yes, the price is high, but it's highly concentrated. You might try looking for a local distributor to save on shipping.

Read Best Reviews of Miracle II Miracle Moisturizing Soap(22 oz.) Here

I feel like my hair is healthier with this shampoo. My massage therapist swears by it.

Want Miracle II Miracle Moisturizing Soap(22 oz.) Discount?

So, I've been using this product for a while now had been trying to go organic/natural, and had read some good reviews. I feel like it cleanses well without drying my skin, and a little goes a long way. However, I dug a little deeper, and there are some things to be wary of: first of all, "eloptic" is a made-up fad-word, so who really knows what they're doing to this "energized oxygenated water" water by definition already has oxygen (H2O). Secondly, I'm not convinced that its actually SLS free although not sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate is not specifically listed as an ingredient, it just says "foaming agent" (which they say is coconut based which palm-oil SLS's are). To me, this could still well be SLS. The natural oils (apricot, sweet almond and Vitamin E) are good though. Long story short, if you feel like you have benefits from this product or want to give it a try, then by all means buy it. But if you're looking for something organic/SLS free, I'd try something else that's what I plan on doing once this last bottle runs out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment