The Scottish Fine Soaps Tin Box Collection

Jasmine Soap in a Tin 100g Scottish Fine SoapsI bought a gift set of this oatmeal soap last year. It was four large bars. I don't remember what I paid

but I have since tried to buy more. This soap is excellent, but unfortunately, I am not going to pay eight

dollars for a bar half the size of the ones I had in the gift set.

I used one time..it is promising and good quality...Price is little high..still i have ordered few more...I hope the quality will remains good..

Buy The Scottish Fine Soaps Tin Box Collection Now

Not only did this smell nothing like jasmine, it was incredibly drying. Drying and heavily perfumed. The worst! I might try another scent from this line, but not this one ever again.

Read Best Reviews of The Scottish Fine Soaps Tin Box Collection Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment