Patchouli Zum Bars Multipack (5 Count) by Indigo Wild

Patchouli Zum Bars Multipack<br>by Indigo WildI have to rave a bit here and why.

First off I am a man who works in balmy Florida and I sweat gruesomely on a daily basis. Stinking is not an option for me. I hate smelling like a mens locker room at the end of each day. The constant sweat made my skin itch too. Mold and bacteria run rampant down here. I needed something that actually kills bacteria on a massive scale and won't reak havoc on my skin either.

Well I've tried everything pretty much. Dial had the best success but just didn't kill all the bacteria and at the end of the day there was still that hint of locker room...and my skin still itched. Then I tried Dove body soap. Dead is dead now. I come home with not so much as a hint of locker room. Though sticky and sweaty. My skin still itched however.

Then along came Zum ! Discovered at the Store I enjoyed the scent of the Patchouli. Seemed masculine enough. I enjoyed how the scent carried in the bathroom too. After I scrubbed out my day with the dove I would rinse off and apply the Zum bar. I got in the habit of doing this easily over a week. If the Dove soap is the rough part of my shower Zum Bar soap is the pleasure part. I don't know but there is something relaxing about the aroma as well as the nice full lather it generates. Once more it has this creme like texture to it that says Ahhhhhhhh....thats so nice. Then one day I noticed my skin didn't itch anymore.

So I found a winning combo.

Down side is this is premium Soap. It's not Zest or Lever 2000. Its not even oil of Olay (yeah tried that too) At close to twice the cost of those other soaps Zum actually delivers on quality across the board. Lather, cleaning, scent, natural Oils for skin quality I give em all 5 stars. But you pay for it. Definitely worth the added expense.

I bought the 5 pack from Soap Hope for several reasons. 1st was they offered the cheapest deal (at the time). They delivered in good time and packing was superior. They actually make their own boxes from scrap cardboard they horde from around town or they find on the floor from shipments they received. Most of their profits go toward women's charities. Zum does the same thing by helping dog charities. What a winning team !

0 comments:

Post a Comment