Dr.Woods Products Tea Tree Soap

Tea Tree Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter 16 OuncesUp until now I have only used Dr. Bronners peppermint castile soap which is nice, but the mint oil leaves me feeling cold, great for summer, not so much for winter. Woods soap is as good as Bronners if not better being that it is much more affordable. You don't need alot to work into a nice lather and it leaves you squeaky clean. I recommend caution around the eyes and mouth areas because of the tea tree oil, extra rinsing is advised to avoid very mild and short lived discomfort. Being a fan of tea tree oil I expected as much, and often being in a hurry liquid soap cuts shower time which also saves on water bills. The last thing I like about these more natural products is the lack of a five mile long ingredient list with unpronouncable chemical additives. I like this soap and will probably switch to using it as most body washes on the market today are overpriced, overpackaged, overscented and leave me feeling greasy. I think it is interesting that you can also use this soap for laundry, but I have not tried that yet.

In my opinion this soap is on of the best on the market. My hair follicles produce too much oil and that other stuff. The stuff that causes dandruff. I have had this problem most of my adult life. Crusty scalp, itching and every thing that goes wit it. Dandruff shampoos would not work. I had asked my barber what I could do. With no solution available. I found this product and it cleared up fast. This product is all I use or will ever use from now on.

Buy Dr.Woods Products Tea Tree Soap Now

The biggest complaint is I expected this product to have a zip or zing to it. I added TT oil to it and still no zing. But it does make you feel clean, I 'll just have to go back to using the Funga Soap for that refreshing zip. Also the price is excellent for the amount of product you get.

Read Best Reviews of Dr.Woods Products Tea Tree Soap Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment